Tired of fad diets and weight loss gimmicks that just don’t work long term? If you’re sick of those gross weight loss shakes, workouts that leave you fatigued, and wasting money on products that don’t help you lose weight like they claim, don’t give up.
There’s a solution for sustainable weight management, and it’s medical weight loss. Here’s how to find the best weight loss clinic in Montgomery County to help you finally shed excess weight and keep it off.
Follow These Three Simple Tips on How to Find the Best Weight Loss Clinic in Montgomery County
To find the area’s top clinic, use these easy tried-and-true tips.
- Start with a list of up to 10 weight loss clinics in your area you find through a combination of an internet search and referrals. The referrals can come from friends, family, your primary care provider, health insurance company, and / or other trusted sources.
- Narrow down your list to just a few by looking into the following: credentials and licensing, online reviews, and insurance coverage.
- Book consultations with each of the top three providers on your list, and then choose the top one based on their communication style, approach to weight loss, programs they offer, and your confidence in their ability overall. Their office should be clean and modern with a welcoming feel, and they should have amenities such as an on-site nutrition specialist.
Other factors to consider include the cost and insurance coverage, location, and convenience.
Ask Your Doctor the Following Questions During Your Visit
For insights into yourself, your provider, the type of weight loss program that’s best for you, and other information that’s helpful, ask these questions during your consultation.
- What is the best way for me to lose weight based on my specific goals, current health status, and other unique factors?
- Do I meet the requirements for weight loss injections / medications?
- How can I avoid gaining weight after stopping the medication / weight loss plan?
- What are the side effects and / or risks or the treatment plan you recommend?
- Does insurance cover my visits? What about prescription coverage?
- How can I prevent weight gain in the future?
This is just a general list to get you started. Feel free to add any other questions you’d like, and don’t forget to take the list with you to your visit.
Before Choosing Your Prodiver, You Should Understand Weight Loss Programs
You can do research ahead of time to learn more about options you may have for sustainable weight loss. This can help you choose a clinic. However, you don’t have to go in with advanced knowledge. Your specialist should explain all of your options to you in detail in a way that you understand.
One of the keys to losing weight and making sure you can maintain your goal weight for years to come is to know how your program works and why each step in the plan is essential.
By gaining an understanding of how your diet, exercises, medical treatments, and / or any other recommendations work separately and together, you’re more likely to stick to each part of the plan to achieve your goals.
There Is Hope for You When It Comes to Losing Weight and Keeping It Off – You Just Have to Make the Call
Wonder no more how to find the best weight loss clinic in Montgomery County – you’ve already found us! Here at Atlantis Medical Wellness & Weight Loss Center, we offer solutions that help you achieve optimal health while reducing the number you see on the scale.
You’re more than just a number on a scale here, so call our number today at 301-658-7686 to book your consultation.
Let Dr. Ben González customize a weight loss and wellness plan for you with the Athena VLCD protocol, meal replacement program, supplements, low-dose naltrexone, and / or other methods personalized for your needs!