Hormonal imbalances can affect both men and women, and the symptoms can be troubling – even more so if you are unsure of the cause.
Don’t second guess your body. Instead, take time to see the best hormone specialist in Rockville for any of the following reasons or even if you simply aren’t sure what is going on. Hormone replacement therapy (HRT) may be exactly what you need for optimal health!
See the Best Hormone Specialist in Rockville for the Following Symptoms
- Low testosterone: Lower testosterone levels in men diminish masculine traits. If you are experiencing reduced libido, diminished energy, motivation, and loss of armpit and pubic hair it may be time to discuss hormone replacement therapy.
- Menopause signs: Women experiencing severe menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, and / or vaginal dryness may benefit from hormone replacement therapy. HRT can help alleviate these symptoms by replacing declining estrogen levels.
- Low libido: A decreased interest in sexual activity can often be linked to hormonal imbalances in both men and women. Hormone replacement therapy may help improve libido and sexual function.
- Fatigue / low energy: Persistent fatigue, low energy levels, and a general sense of tiredness could be a sign of hormonal imbalances, such as low thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism). Thyroid hormone replacement therapy is commonly used to address this issue.
- Osteoporosis: Hormonal imbalances, especially in postmenopausal women, can lead to reduced bone density and an increased risk of osteoporosis. Hormone replacement therapy with estrogen and sometimes other hormones can be used to help strengthen bones.
Choose Atlantis Medical Wellness & Weight Loss to Balance Your Hormones and Restore Wellness!
We offer solutions to correct hormonal imbalances for all our patients. If you are struggling to cope with symptoms, we encourage you to contact us at 301-658-7686 today to book your consultation at our nearby facility.